Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 2, 2017

trick photography / trick photography book

trick photography   /  trick photography book

trick photography    : http://tinyurl.com/jjx25z8


am starting to become interested in photography but I absolutely have no idea where to start but doing a little bit of research I found the Trick Photography book by Evan Sharboneau.

He claims that anyone with a DSLR camera can create some of the photos you see here which are quite stunning. I actually use my girlfriends Cannon T3i Rebel, click here to see my recommended cameras. She is a free-lance photographer who knows a lot more about photography than me. I showed the website to her and the reaction was pure amazement.
From that point I was like okay this may be the starter guide I need for accomplishing special effects. So I decided to purchase the trick photography book and here is my honest review. Note: this is a review to visit Trick Photography Book official website click here. 
Once you purchase your copy you will be sent an email with your username and password. From your email you can click the link provided to log in. Once signed in, the home page seems to be simplistic. You are given 5 tabs Home, Ebook, Videos, Get DVD, News, Contact Us. The home page contains information if you are new to Photography, which I am. I found this comforting as it is an introductory option however it will require an additional purchase but it is there if you need it.

trick photography    : http://tinyurl.com/jjx25z8


The Ebook is the bread and butter of this product and it delivers. So once you click on the ebook tab you are given a variety of downloading options. This includes Ipad users as well, a plus if your on the go like me. Once downloaded, the ebook starts to go over some materials you may need: tripod, flashlight and some photography equipment.
Any dream is worth the necessary tools to go along with it. Now that does not mean to buy the most expensive brand or equipment. Evan actually gives you some ideas. A tripod is essential to be honest as a filmmaker who post films on Youtube I know the struggles of filming without a tripod. On to the effects themselves, I will say around 55/45 , 55 being Photoshop and 45 not. Don’t be alarmed if Photoshop is not in your arsenal of tricks yet. Evan literally holds your hand through each tutorial.
The Video Tab is great if you are visual learner like me. Most of the video tutorials are no longer than 10 minutes. Think of the duration, as “the bigger the special effect is the longer the lesson.” But after watching the tutorial and creating your own effect you will get that proud feeling and share your photos with everyone.

trick photography    : http://tinyurl.com/jjx25z8

Cons
Evan tends to go into great detail about each effect even the simpler ones.
I would like to see from the Trick Photography Book is a network where people can share their photos other than flickr. I would use this ebook as inspiration where you feel inspired to create your own effects based on the techniques Evan teaches you step-by-step.
After you accomplish that effect it will become easier trust me. I read one effect that seemed pretty impressive and it’s the “Transparency effect” the tutorial is utterly simple and the video for it is 10 minutes. Overall I would recommend this guide to aspiring photographers who would to create impressive photos that will amaze who ever looks at them. If you are a free-lance photographer, add these to your portfolio or use them to create digital art if you’re a graphic designer.

trick photography    : http://tinyurl.com/jjx25z8

trick photography,trick photography and special effects,trick photography and special effects pdf,trick photography ideas,trick photography and special effects 2nd edition pdf,trick photography book,trick photography tutorials, photography tips and tricks,photography tips for beginners,tips for photography,tips photography,photography tips in hindi,tips on photography,iphone 6 photography tips,photography tips and tricks for beginners,photography tips and tricks pdf,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét