Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

my bikini belly review -help any woman be proud of her “bikini body

my bikini belly review : http://tinyurl.com/js2zcuq


What is My Bikini Belly?
My Bikini Belly is a series of downloadable videos available for $15. The video series was launched in December 2015 and promises to help any woman be proud of her “bikini body”.
The program is primarily targeted towards middle-aged women (defined as women over the age of 35 by the creators of the program). Many of the lessons in My Bikini Belly deal specifically with your menopause hormones and handling your body’s natural slowdown in metabolism as you get older.
For example, the videos talk about how every woman carries the “menopause gene” in her DNA. This gene, past a certain age, blocks your metabolism from burning belly fat. Even women who exercise constantly after menopause may struggle to reduce this stubborn belly fat. my bikini belly review
In that sense, My Bikini Belly promises to teach you how to kickstart your metabolism and turn off your menopause genes. It’s not an instant ticket to six pack abs, but it does give you an enormous advantage. my bikini belly review

my bikini belly review : http://tinyurl.com/js2zcuq



How Does My Bikini Belly Work?
My Bikini Belly promises to work by helping you avoid “belly fat triggers”. The three belly fat triggers listed in My Bikini Belly include:
Belly Fat Trigger #1: “Turns On your Menopause Molecules and Makes It Impossible to Lose Belly Fat”
During and after menopause, your hormones become unbalanced, causing your metabolism to go down and your fat loss to come to a “screeching halt”, in the words of the creators of My Bikini Belly. During these years, fat starts to pile onto your belly. My Bikini Belly teaches you how to use natural exercise techniques and certain foods to slow down your menopause molecules.
Belly Fat Trigger #2: “Turns Off Your Belly Shrinking Hormone”

My Bikini Belly claims that “most popular workouts and exercises turn off” your body’s best belly burning hormone. As an example, My Bikini Belly talks about the “weighed side bend” exercises, which can actually make your belly fat look bigger even when you’re actually losing weight. Sit-ups, crunches, and other exercises can have a similar effect. my bikini belly review

my bikini belly review : http://tinyurl.com/js2zcuq

Belly Fat Trigger #3: “Destroys Your Metabolism”
In the words of the eBook’s creator, cardio workouts can be very stressful on the body past a certain age: “Cardio workouts are very stressful on women over 35 and destroy your metabolism, attack your thyroid, and instantly send your cortisol levels soaring.” That doesn’t mean you should avoid cardio altogether. But it does mean you should practice specific types of cardio to maximize weight loss.
Ultimately, My Bikini Belly promises to target these three triggers to give you the weight loss advantage you need. It calls this system Metabolic Activation Training:
— Step 1) Switch Off Your Menopause Molecules
— Step 2) Turn On Your Body’s Belly Shrinking Hormone
— Step 3) Turn Up Your Metabolism
To achieve these three steps, My Bikini Belly teaches you a wide range of exercise techniques. It’s not a dietary guide: it exclusively teaches you the best workouts for activating all three steps listed above.

my bikini belly review : http://tinyurl.com/js2zcuq

my bikini belly review, my bikini belly workouts, my bikini belly workout review, my bikini belly pdf, my bikini belly diet, losing belly fat men, losing belly fat for men, losing belly fat for women, losing belly fat, burning lower belly fat, burn belly fat faster





nghien cuu

losing belly fat
Lose Belly Fat
burning lower belly fat
burn belly fat faster

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét